A very satisfying project for any artist might be framing your own diamond painting kits, isn’t it?
That’s why today Pretty Neat Creative will share with you a very simpletip: How to frame diamond paintings by stretcher bars. Step by step is right here! Don’t miss it if you wanna have a great diamond painting project and hang!
I. WHAT YOU’LL NEED
II. HOW TO?
A stretcher bar is used to construct a wooden stretcher used by artists to mount their canvases. Stretchers are usually in the shape of a rectangle, although shaped canvases are also possible.
You can get it from any craft stores or Pretty Neat Creative
1/ MARKS THE WOOD POSITION
- Use the pen marks the wood position on your diamond painting canvas (back side or front side is okay).
- Cut the exceeding of your canvas. The wood angle facing the angle and then the narrow side of groove toward inwardly. Make sure the wood edge and the painting edge coincide each other.
2/ FIX THE STRETCHER BARS
- Turn to back side of your diamond painting canvas, rip off the double adhesive tape one by one then fix the wood on correct position.
3/ ERECT THE STRETCHER BARS
- Erect the wood make sure the painting angle clamped between the wood angle.
- Press the wood to be more fixed.
4/ INPUT THE “U” NAIL
- Input the “U” nail in to the corner of the wood.
5/ INPUT THE CARD BOARD
- Input the card board to steady the frame.
Your Diamond Painting Projects will turn out great! Let’s mount it by stretcher bars, so easy!
So now…. Before getting your own one, let’s refer some finished one from us and other fellows! Just comment below if you have any questions, we are always willing to support you guys!
Done by Katy @ Pretty Neat Creative
Done by Thomas H. (PNC Customer)
Done by Anna M. (PNC Customer)