You spent tons of time perfecting your dazzling diamond painting and now it’s time to show it off! One of the best ways to immortalize your one-of-a-kind work of art is to frame it so that it becomes a permanent part of your home décor and so that you can admire it every day.
However, when it comes to framing diamond paintings, you need to carefully consider which frame size will fit your canvas. This blog will give you some useful tips to choose the right one.
1. Types of canvas size.
Currently, there are 2 main types of canvas size on the market:
- High-quality Canvas: Canvas size would be picture size. With this type, the actual size of the whole canvas is equal to the picture size plus 6-8cm edges. (Canvas size = Picture size)
Ex: Canvas size: 40x50cm => Picture size: 40x50cm => Actual size: 46x56cm
*This type of canvas is used by Pretty Neat Creative and other high-quality brands.
- Medium Canvas: Canvas size is equal to the picture size plus 6-8cm edges.(Canvas size > Picture size)
Ex: Canvas size: 40x50cm => Picture size: 34x44cm + Edges: 6cm
2. Two steps to measure frame size.
- Step 1: Measure your picture size.
Note: Picture size is the size of the pasting area covered with glue.
- Step 2: Choose frame size based on the picture size.
Tip: Frame size would be inches size.
Ex: Picture size: 40x50cm => Frame size: 16”x20”
We hope this blog helps you to have an insight into frame size. Besides, we also accept making custom frames following your request. So if you’re seeking a frame for your odd-size canvas, just contact us via our email email@example.com to receive prompt support.
Like always, any questions or comments you may have, feel free to drop them down below! Don’t forget to join PNC Community to share your WIP with thousands of other Diamond painters.
Happy Diamond Painting! ❤️