DIAMOND PAINTING PICTURE SIZE COMPARISON
Choose a perfect size for your diamond painting as it plays an important role in determining the look and feel of the picture.
FIND A SUITABLE SIZE FOR YOUR PICTURE?
The more realistic the image, such as a face or an animal, the larger a canvas you will need to get in all the necessary details realistically. Consider the subject of the image to determine what size you can get away with.
TIPS FOR CUSTOMIZED DIAMOND PAINTINGS
- 8″x8″: This size is recommended for a portrait consisting of one person or character.
- 12″x12″: This size is also meant for only one person but there is more scope for attention to detail as compared to the earlier size.
- 12″x16″: This size can accommodate 2 people or characters within it.
- 16″x20″: Allows you to display longer photos like wedding pictures, tall buildings or expansive landscapes.
- 18″x24″: Four or five people can be fit inside a portrait of this size; landscapes...
- 24″x36″: All pictures.
All canvases follow an aspect ratio, a square image has an aspect ratio of 1:1 because all sides are equal. If the aspect ratio is 1:2, that means one side is two times larger than the other.
Make sure you choose a canvas size that matches your picture’s ratio. For example, your picture’s ratio is 1:1 and you choose a canvas 20x40 cm or 40x60 cm, we surely need to crop your picture! So make sure you ask for advice first before placing an order.