Have you ever felt bored owning a regular stylus pen or get finger pain from holding the Diamond Pen for too long? Now is the perfect time to use our premium hand-turned drill pens.
Each pen has a one-of-a-kind style with an appealing pattern to inspire you to be more artistic. You can also smoothly move from a single applicator to a multi-placer, which drills up to 2 times faster than a normal stylus pen. This is one of the most important diamond painting supplies you’ll need to get started on this exciting and relaxing new hobby.
If you are seeking a new item for a colorful collection, have a look at this PNC Macaroon Wax Container Set.
- Simply dip it into the wax or glue and pick up the diamond.
- Reliable material: The main body is made of acrylic material which is durable and reusable, not easy to break.
- Unique Design: The diamond painting pen is made of 100% handmade resin, which uses an ergonomic design,suited to pen holding posture. Each customized drill pen is like a unique artwork.
- Comfortable to Hold: The diamond painting drill pen is so light that you won’t get tired when holding it.
- Material: Resin
- Color: white blue, orange, pink, green, purple, light blue
- Length: 15.5 cm / 6 inches
- Weight: 40g / 1.44 ounces
- 1 x Diamond Painting Pen
- 5 x Pen Tip
- 6 x Wax
Because we have several warehouses, it may take up-to 7 days to prepare for your item.
We do support worldwide shipping. It takes totally 1-3 weeks for our package to arrive at the USA and 2-4 weeks to other countries.
You will receive an email confirming your purchase and tracking number so no worries!
1. Who can do diamond painting?
Everyone can! There are no right or wrong ways to start a diamond painting project.
If you are hesitant to start your first one because worrying about mishaps or how to complete? No worries, you need to relax and just go with it. Everything is totally included in the package to get started.
Still need more tips before the start? Read Here
2. Where are your items shipped from?
We are a Singapore-based company operating with the main warehouse in China, from there our products will be worldwide shipped out. We have a branch warehouse in US as well, which stores the seasonal and best-selling items.
3. Where do you ship to?
We do support worldwide shipping.
4. How long do I wait until my order is sent out?
All diamond painting orders are made-to-order so it takes up-to 10 business days to process in our warehouse and transport to Logistic Agency then. This means that your order will carefully be produced one by one and then sent out within this period.
5. When will I receive my items after I place an order?
Your item may take 1-4 weeks to arrive, depends on your country. We update the latest shipping status here: https://www.prettyneatcreative.com/blog/shipping-status-update/
6. What are your Payment Methods?
We accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) and PayPal. Cast on delivery (COD) is not supported at the moment.
7. Can I use several discount codes in one order?
Promotion and discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts unless stated otherwise.
8. Can I cancel my order?
Probably! Cancellations should be made within 24 hours of order placement. Please direct messages to us for further support.
Your payment will be credited back to your account once cleared. Paypal will take 1-2 days, for Credits cards will take around 3-5 business days.
9. Can I return my order if I don’t like it?
You probably can! Pretty Neat Creative purchases are eligible for returns up to 365 days after the original date of purchase for a full refund. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase.
10. What if I need to return something?
Please read our guide here.