Have you ever considered owning a limited-edition passport holder with your partner? The diamond painting and passport holder are combined uniquely. With a passport covered full of diamonds and easy to slip in your pocket or your handbag. We’ve gathered exclusive DIY Diamond Painting passport holders that will inspire you to start creating. Let’s get one and have fun with it!
- Keep your passport away from the rest of your luggage. Big enough to fit all the rest of your essential cards and identification, so you can keep your passport with you at all times.
- Easy to make: Just match the color of the diamond to the color number on the passport holder and fill the diamond. Easier than ordinary embroidery, and you will spend less time doing it. Suitable for Kids, Adults and Beginners.
- Creative gift: The diamond painting passport holder is very unique. Perfect gift ideas for your family, friends, colleagues and yourself on birthdays, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas or any other festival.
- Material: Leather
- Cover: Special Shaped Drill
- Size: 20*14cm / 7.8*5.5 inches
- Color: As the pictures show
- 1 x Passport Protective Cover
- 1 x Diamond Painting tool
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color shown in the pictures.
1. For whom is Diamond Painting intended?
Anyone with an interest in Diamond Painting art will find the hobby entertaining and fulfilling. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to start or complete a Diamond Painting. You might, however, be hesitant to begin your first project and worry about doing it incorrectly. The trick is to relax and enjoy the process. Everything you need to start and complete your project will be included in your order. You’re also welcome to read our beginner guide here.
2. From where will my order be shipped?
We are a US-based company with our main warehouse situated in China, and our products are shipped from here to any global destination. Ready-made canvases are on hand to be shipped out within two days of ordering. Please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if we have your favorite Diamond Painting canvas in stock.
3. Where do you ship to?
Our products are shipped to any global destination.
4. How long before after purchase will my order be shipped?
All diamond painting orders will take up to 10 business days to process and be transported to our logistics agency. Shipping to the US usually takes between 1-3 weeks and 2-4 to other countries.
5. When will I receive my items after I place an order?
Your item may take 1-4 weeks to arrive, depends on your country. We update the latest shipping status here: 17Track
You can also refer to our shipping status updates here.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any trouble tracking your order.
6. What are the accepted payment methods on Pretty Neat Creative?
We accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) and PayPal. Cash on Delivery (COD) is not supported at the moment.
7. Can I use several discount codes in one order?
Promotion and discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts unless stated otherwise.
8. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel an order on the condition that the cancellation is requested within 24-hours of placing your order. Please send us a direct message through the website chatbot to assist you with this. Your payment will be credited back to your account once cleared. Paypal payments usually take 1-2 days, and Credits Card refunds take approximately 3-5 business days.
9. Can I return my order if I don’t like it?
Yes, you may. Pretty Neat Creative purchases are eligible for returns for up to 365 days after the original date of purchase for a full refund. Refunds will be made through the same payment method you used when making the purchase.
10. How do I return a faulty product?
Please read our Return and Refund Policy here.