Remember our childhood? We always got our nanny, mommy or auntie, who made handmade stuffs for us and taught us how to deal with them. Now that we’re adults and it’s our turn to do this meaningful thing for our children, our beloved relatives or just ourselves. With the purpose help you figure it out, we create Blue Parrot With Flowers Diamond Painting With Frame, furthermore, all of your stresses, tirednesses or worries will be relieved while working your Diamond Painting project.
In this new collection, we not only give you a canvas painting or handmade tools, but also your comfort. With framed painting there’s no need to worry about framing your artwork, just use them to decorate your home or your work space exactly when you finish it. Moreover, this new version of framed painting is made with bigger size, which can vary your option and give you enjoyable feeling while doing your project.
Use to decorate any place belongs to you: Bedroom, Dining Room, Bathroom, Washroom, Kitchen, Study, Home, Office, Hotel, Restaurant, Bar, etc.
Drills: Special Shape Diamond
Painting material: Canvas
Frame material: Light plastic
Partial drill diamond painting.
1 set with diamond painting tools as pictures shown
HOW TO DO DIAMOND PAINTING
Our professional designers carefully and precisely edit each custom-made order to ensure the best end-product. Please note that custom orders typically take up to 10 days to be designed and shipped.
We ship orders globally, and parcels usually arrive in the US within 1-3 weeks and 2-4 weeks in other countries.
You will receive a confirmation email on completion of your order and again when your order has been shipped informing you of the tracking number.
1. For whom is Diamond Painting intended? Anyone with an interest in Diamond Painting art will find the hobby entertaining and fulfilling. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to start or complete a Diamond Painting. You might, however, be hesitant to begin your first project and worry about doing it incorrectly. The trick is to relax and enjoy the process. Everything you need to start and complete your project will be included in your order. You’re also welcome to read our beginner guide here.
2. From where will my order be shipped? We are a US-based company with our main warehouse situated in China, and our products are shipped from here to any global destination. Ready-made canvases are on hand to be shipped out within two days of ordering. Please enquire at email@example.com to determine if we have your favorite Diamond Painting canvas in stock.
3. Where do you ship to? Our products are shipped to any global destination.
4. How long before after purchase will my order be shipped? All diamond painting orders will take up to 10 business days to process and be transported to our logistics agency. Shipping to the US usually takes between 1-3 weeks and 2-4 to other countries.
5. When will I receive my items after I place an order? Your item may take 1-4 weeks to arrive, depends on your country. We update the latest shipping status here: 17Track You can also refer to our shipping status updates here. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble tracking your order.
6. What are the accepted payment methods on Pretty Neat Creative? We accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) and PayPal. Cash on Delivery (COD) is not supported at the moment.
7. Can I use several discount codes in one order? Promotion and discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts unless stated otherwise.
8. Can I cancel my order? Yes, you can cancel an order on the condition that the cancellation is requested within 24-hours of placing your order. Please send us a direct message through the website chatbot to assist you with this. Your payment will be credited back to your account once cleared. Paypal payments usually take 1-2 days, and Credits Card refunds take approximately 3-5 business days.
9. Can I return my order if I don’t like it? Yes, you may. Pretty Neat Creative purchases are eligible for returns for up to 365 days after the original date of purchase for a full refund. Refunds will be made through the same payment method you used when making the purchase.
The term pixel is short for "picture element", and pixels are the tiny building blocks that make up all digital images. A digital image is made from individual pixels, much like how a Diamond Painting is made from individual small drills.
When viewing an image at a normal zoom level (100% or less), the pixels are usually too small to notice. Instead, we see what looks like a continuous image, with light, shadows, colors and textures all blending together to create a scene that looks much like it would in the real world. But like any good magic trick, what we're seeing is really an illusion. And to break the illusion, we need to look closer.
For example, just look at the girl’s eyes in this photo, you can just see the white, brown and maybe little black, right?
Now I just click a few times on one of her eyes to zoom in on it. Each time I click, I zoom in closer. And if I zoom in close enough, we start seeing that what looked like a continuous image is really a bunch of tiny squares. These squares are the pixels.
And if I zoom in even closer, we see that each pixel displays a single color. The entire image is really just a grid of solid-colored squares. There’re various colors in her eyes now: yellow, purple, green-mint, etc, which we can not see at the normal level.
When viewed from far enough away, our eyes blend the colors together to create an image with lots of detail. But up close, it's pixels.
2. What does pixel mean to Diamond Painting?
Just like a digital photo, Diamond Painting is formed by pixels too. Each small piece you place on your canvas is exactly a pixel.
It’s impossible for us to see all details of the photo when we see it at the pixel level and so does Diamond Painting. Working on a Diamond Painting means that you build it up by your sparkling drills, and at the near eyesight distance you can not see the entire picture, right?
That’s why sometimes you feel that we send you the wrong color, compares to the original photo. All you need to do is just finish your artwork and when you hang it on the wall, look at it at the far distance, you must be amazed by how beautiful it turns out.
3. What’s different between small size & big size Diamond Painting?
To produce Diamond Painting Kit, we also base on the pixel of the original picture. 1 cm2 equals 4 drills on the canvas. When you place an order, we will scale the picture to match the size you choose, and the bigger size the canvas is, the more we zoom in on the picture. That’s also the difference in colors and details between several sizes of Diamond Painting.
It seems theoretical and abstract, right? So now I will give an example to make it one hundred times easier for you. Just look at the picture below, it’s Eiffel Tower and Bridge Diamond Painting. At the left corner, you can see the leaves with only red color and maybe yellow between the leaves, right?
For small size (50cm and below) canvas, we will zoom in on it like this, now you can see at the pixel level, there’re more colors added: dark red, light red, white, brown, etc.
For big size (from 50cm) canvas, the pixels will look like this. We can see even more colors we miss at the small size: green-mint, pink, gray, etc.
4. How many colors of drill in a Diamond Painting?
As we always said, the number of colors in a Diamond Painting depends on itself! There're 2 elements that determine how many colors of drill: the size of the canvas and the complexity of the original picture.
For small size canvas: We always prepare for you from 20 to 30 colors of drill, however, for complex paintings you'll have up to 40 colors for a snack-size The Autumn In The Forest below is an example. Because of a great number of details, you'll have 40 colors of drill for a 30x40cm.
For big size canvas: From 40cm canvas, normally you'll have at least 30 colors of drill. Nevertheless, with the original pictures with less detail, there're only 15 colors of drill even for a big guy. The Ocean Sailboat Diamond Painting with size 60x80 and 15 colors of drill is an example.
5. What do Diamond Painting Experts say?
Every Diamond Painting Expert knows about this trouble, and here're what they say:
Images are made up of many other colors. Don’t critique the colors too closely until you finish it then step back and look at it. If you take a picture and zoom into pixel level you will be amazed at all the different colors you see.
Colors are rarely the colors you see in the photo as they are made up of many other colors. Like white is never “white”. Pixel pictures (what Dps are) are made to look at from far away and not up close so you need the other color to make it read.
I mistakenly got the smallest size for my first Diamond Painting because I was unaware that I need a bigger picture to get good detail. I still like the way it turned out though! Just remember for future pictures, it's like pixel art. The bigger it is the more pixels which means more colors of diamonds, therefore more detail.
WHY PRETTY NEAT CREATIVE?
The materials are chosen one by one with all our hearts: the softest canvas, the sparklest beads with 26 facets and the poly glue applied by pouring technique. You deserve just the best, in quality and in affordability!
Our packages are handcrafted from start to finish to ensure the highest quality down to the smallest details. Each unique cardboard tube prevents canvas creases, wrinkles, and breakage!
At Pretty Neat Creative, “NO” is hardly ever the answer. Your purchase is completely risk-free and protected by our 365-day return policy! We will ensure your satisfaction as it is the highest priority!