Your room is always in a state of chaos whenever a diamond painting task is finished? Spilling beads and gathering them back to the tray, one time and repeat, repeat… If that’s how you spend your whole day? This is definitely what you need. This Bead Spill will make your day thanks to its super magnetic attraction. This item can easily pick them up from steel, plastic, tile, wood, cement, and even carpet surface. You will not have to be worried about spilling beads. Just enjoy diamond painting!!!
- Made from high-quality plastic, which is flexible and durable.
- Environmentally Friendly Material: High-quality plastic material, flexible and durable
- Easy to use and convenient to bring it anywhere.
- Suitable for all kinds of diamond beads.
- Material: High-quality plastic.
- Color: As the pictures show.
- Variants and sizes:
- Blue Mushroom: 100 x 100 x 85 (mm) / 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.3 (inch)
- Gray Owl: 85 x 85 x 90 (mm) / 3.3 x 3.3 x 3.5 (inch)
- Green Apple: 90 x 90 x 100 (mm) / 3.5 x 3.5 x 3.9 (inch)
- Pinky Kitty: 88 x 88 x 90 (mm) / 3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 (inch)
- Red Strawberry: 105 x 90 x 70 (mm) / 4.1 x 3.5 x 2.8 (inch)
- Yellow Face: 105 x 90 x 70 (mm) / 4.1 x 3.5 x 2.8 (inch)
1 x Bead Spill Saver
Note: No battery included; battery AA required.
Our designers will carefully correct each custom-made order to have the best outcome because that orders typically take up to 7 days to produce.
We do support worldwide shipping. It can take up to another 14 days to US, Canada; other countries will take up to 21 days. In total, we expect 3 – 4 weeks for delivery.
You will receive an email confirming your purchase and tracking number so no worries!
1. Who can do diamond painting?
Everyone can! There are no right or wrong ways to start a diamond painting project.
If you are hesitant to start your first one because worrying about mishaps or how to complete? No worries, you need to relax and just go with it. Everything is totally included in the package to get started.
Still need more tips before the start? Read Here
2. Where are your items shipped from?
We are a Singapore-based company operating with 2 fulfillment centers. We have warehouses in the USA and China. As our items are stored in several warehouses, your order may be shipped in separate packages.
3. Where do you ship to?
We do support worldwide shipping and FREE SHIPPING for any order.
4. How long do I wait until my order is sent out?
All orders are made-to-order so it takes about 8 business days to process in our warehouse and transport to Logistic Agency then. This means that your order will carefully be produced one by one and then sent out within this period.
5. When will I receive my items after I place an order?
Our Standard Shipping typically takes 2-4 weeks and depending on how fast customs in your country processes the package. Nevertheless, we’re still suffering the impact of nCOV virus, the world-wide postal services are affected and it must take 6-9 weeks for now. You can update the shipping status here: https://www.prettyneatcreative.com/blog/shipping-status-update/
6. What are your Payment Methods?
We accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) and PayPal. Cast on delivery (COD) is not supported at the moment.
7. Can I use several discount codes in one order?
Promotion and discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts unless stated otherwise.
8. Can I cancel my order?
Probably! Cancellations should be made within 24 hours of order placement. Please direct messages to us for further support.
Your payment will be credited back to your account once cleared. Paypal will take 1-2 days, for Credits cards will take around 3-5 business days.
9. Can I return my order if I don’t like it?
You probably can! Pretty Neat Creative purchases are eligible for returns up to 365 days after the original date of purchase for a full refund. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase.
10. What if I need to return something?
Please read our guide here.