Collect spilled diamond drills with this Sweep & Pick-up Drills Brush is easier than ever! One end has a brush to easily sweep up diamonds into a pile. The other end has a sticky pad to pick up stray diamonds. The sticky pad is designed to come out of the end of the pen, so it can be cleaned or replaced.
This item is perfect for those who can not see what dropped on diamond painting!
- Diamond Painting Accessories – Our handy brush & pick up pen can help you sweep & pick up spilled drills, save time and no mess.
- Easy to Use – One end has a brush to easily sweep up diamonds into a pile. The other end has a sticky pad to pick up stray diamonds.
- Widely Used – Our clean-up brush pen is suitable for all kinds of diamonds, like round diamond, square diamond, crystal diamond, glass diamond.
- Comfortable Grip – Not only is the color bright and beautiful, but the sweep & pick up brush is very comfortable to grip.
- Material: Acrylic + silicone + fiber
- Size: Length 13.5 cm/ 5.31 inches
- Weight: 20g
- Color: Pink
- 1 x Diamond Painting Sweep Brush Pen
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color shown in the pictures.
Because we have several warehouses, it may take up-to 7 days to prepare for your item.
We do support worldwide shipping. It takes totally 1-3 weeks for our package to arrive at the USA and 2-4 weeks to other countries.
You will receive an email confirming your purchase and tracking number so no worries!
1. Who can do diamond painting?
Everyone can! There are no right or wrong ways to start a diamond painting project.
If you are hesitant to start your first one because worrying about mishaps or how to complete? No worries, you need to relax and just go with it. Everything is totally included in the package to get started.
Still need more tips before the start? Read Here
2. Where are your items shipped from?
We are a Singapore-based company operating with the main warehouse in China, from there our products will be worldwide shipped out. We have a branch warehouse in US as well, which stores the seasonal and best-selling items.
3. Where do you ship to?
We do support worldwide shipping.
4. How long do I wait until my order is sent out?
All diamond painting orders are made-to-order so it takes up-to 10 business days to process in our warehouse and transport to Logistic Agency then. This means that your order will carefully be produced one by one and then sent out within this period.
5. When will I receive my items after I place an order?
Your item may take 1-4 weeks to arrive, depends on your country. We update the latest shipping status here: https://www.prettyneatcreative.com/blog/shipping-status-update/
6. What are your Payment Methods?
We accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) and PayPal. Cast on delivery (COD) is not supported at the moment.
7. Can I use several discount codes in one order?
Promotion and discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts unless stated otherwise.
8. Can I cancel my order?
Probably! Cancellations should be made within 24 hours of order placement. Please direct messages to us for further support.
Your payment will be credited back to your account once cleared. Paypal will take 1-2 days, for Credits cards will take around 3-5 business days.
9. Can I return my order if I don’t like it?
You probably can! Pretty Neat Creative purchases are eligible for returns up to 365 days after the original date of purchase for a full refund. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase.
10. What if I need to return something?
Please read our guide here.