You’ve just finished your Diamond Painting project and now you’re looking for a frame to protect your canvas and then display it? Then this Ready-made Wood Frame must be the one you’re looking for. With this frame, you don’t have to worry about the way to set up and frame your project. Everything is already ready to put your art in.
In case you prefer a DIY stretcher bar frame, have a look at this
How to choose the best frame size for your canvas?
The frame size is determined by the picture size, not the canvas size.
Note: Picture size is the size of the pasting area covered with glue.
Step 2: Choose frame size based on the picture size.
This wooden frame is perfect for a finished Diamond Painting.
Inexpensive and Practical items for your daily life.
Made of environmentally friendly wood, durable and safe to use.
Plexiglass, high transparency and anti scratch.
Moisture-resistant back panel.
Turns into a valuable gift or stylish decoration.
Color: As the pictures show
Size: 8 inches (20.3cm)
Weight: Approx. 0.5 kg
1 x Ready-made Wood Frame
Because we have several warehouses, it may take up-to 7 days to prepare for your item.
We do support worldwide shipping. It takes totally 1-3 weeks for our package to arrive at the USA and 2-4 weeks to other countries.
You will receive an email confirming your purchase and tracking number so no worries!
1. Who can do diamond painting? Everyone can! There are no right or wrong ways to start a diamond painting project. If you are hesitant to start your first one because worrying about mishaps or how to complete? No worries, you need to relax and just go with it. Everything is totally included in the package to get started. Still need more tips before the start? Read Here
2. Where are your items shipped from? We are a Singapore-based company operating with the main warehouse in China, from there our products will be worldwide shipped out. We have a branch warehouse in US as well, which stores the seasonal and best-selling items.
3. Where do you ship to? We do support worldwide shipping.
4. How long do I wait until my order is sent out? All diamond painting orders are made-to-order so it takes up-to 10 business days to process in our warehouse and transport to Logistic Agency then. This means that your order will carefully be produced one by one and then sent out within this period.
6. What are your Payment Methods? We accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) and PayPal. Cast on delivery (COD) is not supported at the moment.
7. Can I use several discount codes in one order? Promotion and discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts unless stated otherwise.
8. Can I cancel my order? Probably! Cancellations should be made within 24 hours of order placement. Please direct messages to us for further support. Your payment will be credited back to your account once cleared. Paypal will take 1-2 days, for Credits cards will take around 3-5 business days.
9. Can I return my order if I don’t like it? You probably can! Pretty Neat Creative purchases are eligible for returns up to 365 days after the original date of purchase for a full refund. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase.