Get pain when Diamond Painting? – As sitting too long for Diamond Painting, sometimes you can face with a repetitive strain injury, but with a few precautions and the right equipment, this risk can be minimized.
Does it really work? – “Much better when you can look with your neck and head straighter much less strain on your neck very wise purchase.” – Said Patricia G.
Many other painters tried and it helped them release their pain while Diamond Painting. If you’re facing with it, why not use this amazing product to say bye-bye it now?
“I have no light pad yet…” – Then why not take this must-have item for any Diamond Painter? Click here to get it now.
- This Stand for Light Pad A4 is made of hardened acrylic material with ultra-thin design.
- The wear-resistance withstands surface damages during routine usage.
- Lightweight, easy to carry and convenient to use.
- Size: 24*19*1.5 cm.
- Material: plastic and steel.
- Color: 5 colors Black/Silver/Blue/Green/Rose.
- Style: 6 levels of tilt adjustment.
- Suitable for putting Light Pad A4/Ipad/Books/etc.
- 1 Stand as described.
- Package Box: 26*22*2.7 cm.
- Package Weight: 0.35kg.
Because we have several warehouses, it may take up-to 7 days to prepare for your item.
We do support worldwide shipping. It takes totally 1-3 weeks for our package to arrive at the USA and 2-4 weeks to other countries.
You will receive an email confirming your purchase and tracking number so no worries!
1. Who can do diamond painting?
Everyone can! There are no right or wrong ways to start a diamond painting project.
If you are hesitant to start your first one because worrying about mishaps or how to complete? No worries, you need to relax and just go with it. Everything is totally included in the package to get started.
Still need more tips before the start? Read Here
2. Where are your items shipped from?
We are a Singapore-based company operating with the main warehouse in China, from there our products will be worldwide shipped out. We have a branch warehouse in US as well, which stores the seasonal and best-selling items.
3. Where do you ship to?
We do support worldwide shipping.
4. How long do I wait until my order is sent out?
All diamond painting orders are made-to-order so it takes up-to 10 business days to process in our warehouse and transport to Logistic Agency then. This means that your order will carefully be produced one by one and then sent out within this period.
5. When will I receive my items after I place an order?
Your item may take 1-4 weeks to arrive, depends on your country. We update the latest shipping status here: https://www.prettyneatcreative.com/blog/shipping-status-update/
6. What are your Payment Methods?
We accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) and PayPal. Cast on delivery (COD) is not supported at the moment.
7. Can I use several discount codes in one order?
Promotion and discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts unless stated otherwise.
8. Can I cancel my order?
Probably! Cancellations should be made within 24 hours of order placement. Please direct messages to us for further support.
Your payment will be credited back to your account once cleared. Paypal will take 1-2 days, for Credits cards will take around 3-5 business days.
9. Can I return my order if I don’t like it?
You probably can! Pretty Neat Creative purchases are eligible for returns up to 365 days after the original date of purchase for a full refund. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase.
10. What if I need to return something?
Please read our guide here.