Wanna give a distinct touch to your living room by diamond painting stuff? DIY Diamond Painting Cushion Cover will not only let you feel creativity with sparkle diamonds but also the soft fabric gives a luxurious feel which further enhances the experience. You just need to place an order with Pretty Neat Creative, all tools are always there for you!
Our professional designers carefully and precisely edit each custom-made order to ensure the best end-product. Please note that custom orders typically take up to 10 days to be designed and shipped.
We ship orders globally, and parcels usually arrive in the US within 1-3 weeks and 2-4 weeks in other countries.
You will receive a confirmation email on completion of your order and again when your order has been shipped informing you of the tracking number.
Unboxing When you receive your Diamond Paint kit, you’ll find everything you need to get started included in your kit. This will include a crease-free canvas, a tool kit, assorted diamonds, and an inventory sheet.
Check Your Diamonds You’ll find numerous zip-locked bags which contain different colored diamonds. Each bag will be labeled with a DMC code. Please double-check that you have received enough diamonds in each color to complete your project. Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you find you’re coming up short.
Store Your Diamonds To avoid losing any of your diamonds, we recommend you store them in appropriate containers such as diamond boxes, and you can find some suitable options here. You can also just keep them safe in the baggies they arrived in. Make sure each bag is tightly closed to avoid any diamonds from falling out.
Using Your Pen Tool Remove the plastic layer over the pink was and dip your pen tool into the was until it’s filled. This process helps the diamonds stick to the pen tool when picking them up.
Placing The Diamonds Select a color diamond you wish to work with and pour them onto the sorting tray. Gently shake the tray so all the diamond’s 5D facets face up. Peel off the portion of plastic from the canvas you’d like to work on and start placing the diamonds on the canvas to coincide with the pattern.
Your Completed Work Once you’ve completed your canvas, you can seal and frame the finished project if you wish to do so. We explain how to seal your project here. You can now either gift this to a loved one or hang it in your home to be admired by friends and family.
1. What is a pixel?
The term pixel is short for "picture element," and pixels are the tiny building blocks that make up all digital images. A digital image is made from individual pixels, much like how a Diamond Painting is made from individual small drills.
The pixels are usually too small to notice when viewing an image at a normal zoom level (100% or less). Instead, we see what looks like a continuous image, with light, shadows, colors, and textures - all blending together to create an image or scene that looks much like it would in real life. But what we're seeing is actually an illusion. To work around this illusion, we need to look closer.
For example, when looking at the girl's eyes in this photo, you can see the white, brown, and maybe a little black, right?
By clicking a few times to zoom in on her eye, you'll start to see what looks like a continuous image, but is really made up of tiny squares. These small squares are called the pixels.
And if we zoom in even closer, we see that each pixel displays as a single color. The entire image is just a grid of solid-colored squares. There're various colors in the eye now: yellow, purple, green-mint, etc., which we can not be observed when viewed at a normal zoom level.
2. How are pixels relevant to Diamond Paintings?
Just as with a digital photo, a Diamond Painting is made up of pixels too. Each tiny diamond you place on your canvas translates to a pixel.
We can't see all the photo details when we see it at the pixel level, which is also true of Diamond Paintings. Working on a Diamond Painting means you build it up with your colorful drills or diamonds, and at such close proximity, you won't be able to view the entire picture.
This could be the reason you might think we've sent you the incorrect color diamond when compared to the original photo. We recommend you complete your project, hang it up, and view it from a distance. You'll be amazed at how accurately it turned out.
3. What's the difference between a small and large-sized Diamond Painting?
To produce an accurate copy from a photo to Diamond Painting, we base our design on the pixels obtained from the original photo. 1 cm2 equals four drills on the canvas. When you place an order, we will scale the picture to match the size canvas you choose. The larger the canvas, the more we zoom in on the picture. That's also the difference in color and details between the different sized Diamond Paintings.
All this seems theoretical and abstract, so we'd like to help out with an example. If you look at the picture below of the Eiffel Tower and Bridge Diamond Painting, you'll see the leaves on the left side seem only red with a bit of yellow in between.
For the smaller-sized canvases (50cm and under), we'll zoom in to view it at a pixel level, and now you'll be able to see additional colors like dark red, light red, pink, white, brown, etc.
For larger canvases (50cm and up), the pixels will be seen as follows. You can see even more colors than the image above, like mint-green, sand, grey, etc.
Please refer to our Diamond Painting Size Guide for more information and how to calculate the appropriate size custom canvas for your photo.
4. How many colored drills or diamonds are there for a Diamond Painting?
As explained above, the number of colors for a Diamond Painting will depend on the size of the canvas and the complexity of the original photograph.
For smaller-sized canvases: There will always be 20-30 colors provided, but for more intricate and complex paintings like the Autumn in the Forest Painting below, you'll be provided with 40 drill colors for the 30x40cm sized canvas.
For larger-sized canvases: From 40cm and up, you'll usually be provided with at least 30 drill colors. However, the original photo has fewer details, so there are only 15 drill colors provided, even for the larger canvases. As an example, the Moose Diamond Painting, sized at 60x80 cm, only has 15 drill colors.
5. What the Diamond Painting experts have to say?
Every Diamond Painting Expert has some experience with this issue, and here is their advice:
Images are made up of many other colors. Don’t critique the colors too closely until you finish it then step back and look at it. If you take a picture and zoom into pixel level you will be amazed at all the different colors you see.
Colors are rarely the colors you see in the photo as they are made up of many other colors. Like white is never “white”. Pixel pictures (what Dps are) are made to look at from far away and not up close so you need the other color to make it read.
I mistakenly got the smallest size for my first Diamond Painting because I was unaware that I need a bigger picture to get good detail. I still like the way it turned out though! Just remember for future pictures, it's like pixel art. The bigger it is the more pixels which means more colors of diamonds, therefore more detail.
1. For whom is Diamond Painting intended? Anyone with an interest in Diamond Painting art will find the hobby entertaining and fulfilling. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to start or complete a Diamond Painting. You might, however, be hesitant to begin your first project and worry about doing it incorrectly. The trick is to relax and enjoy the process. Everything you need to start and complete your project will be included in your order. You’re also welcome to read our beginner guide here.
2. From where will my order be shipped? We are a US-based company with our main warehouse situated in China, and our products are shipped from here to any global destination. Ready-made canvases are on hand to be shipped out within two days of ordering. Please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if we have your favorite Diamond Painting canvas in stock.
3. Where do you ship to? Our products are shipped to any global destination.
4. How long before after purchase will my order be shipped? All diamond painting orders will take up to 10 business days to process and be transported to our logistics agency. Shipping to the US usually takes between 1-3 weeks and 2-4 to other countries.
5. When will I receive my items after I place an order? Your item may take 1-4 weeks to arrive, depends on your country. We update the latest shipping status here: 17Track You can also refer to our shipping status updates here. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any trouble tracking your order.
6. What are the accepted payment methods on Pretty Neat Creative? We accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) and PayPal. Cash on Delivery (COD) is not supported at the moment.
7. Can I use several discount codes in one order? Promotion and discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts unless stated otherwise.
8. Can I cancel my order? Yes, you can cancel an order on the condition that the cancellation is requested within 24-hours of placing your order. Please send us a direct message through the website chatbot to assist you with this. Your payment will be credited back to your account once cleared. Paypal payments usually take 1-2 days, and Credits Card refunds take approximately 3-5 business days.
9. Can I return my order if I don’t like it? Yes, you may. Pretty Neat Creative purchases are eligible for returns for up to 365 days after the original date of purchase for a full refund. Refunds will be made through the same payment method you used when making the purchase.