Diamond painting is helpful to train your focusing skill, reduce stress and relieve pain but it can also be an extremely hard task if you don’t have enough support tool. This Tool Kits 26 PCS For Diamond Painting was born to solve all trouble you may face when working in progress. Now you can throw all worries about low-light condition, injury or storing beads place. Just relax and enjoy your diamond painting with this product.
- The Light Pad surface is made of special acrylic, which brings you vision technology, flicker-free super-bright, environmentally-friendly LED with reference grid. It’s convenient to use on a desk or in lap, easily assembled, carried, and stowed away.
- The Light Pad Holder with 4pcs clips can firmly fasten your canvas. Three adjustable angles with metal frames not only can hold and protect your light pad perfectly but also can provide you with the best viewing angle.
- The Storage Boxes are made of transparent PP material, which is environment friendly, durable, sturdy, and broken-resistant.
- Other back-up tools in case you lose your tool kit.
- Light Pad Size: 13.2×9.2×0.1 inch
- Light Pad Holder Size: 6.3×5.2×7 inch
- Storage boxes quantity: 24
- 1 x LED light pad
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x LED Light Pad Holder
- 4 x Clip for fixing canvas/paper
- 1 x Label Stickers
- 10 x Glue clay
- 4 x diamond stitching pen
- 2pc x storage box (12 grids/each）
- 2 x plastic plates
Our designers will carefully correct each custom-made order to have the best outcome because that orders typically take up to 7 days to produce.
We do support worldwide shipping. It can take up to another 14 days to US, Canada; other countries will take up to 21 days. In total, we expect 3 – 4 weeks for delivery.
You will receive an email confirming your purchase and tracking number so no worries!
1. Who can do diamond painting?
Everyone can! There are no right or wrong ways to start a diamond painting project.
If you are hesitant to start your first one because worrying about mishaps or how to complete? No worries, you need to relax and just go with it. Everything is totally included in the package to get started.
Still need more tips before the start? Read Here
2. Where are your items shipped from?
We are a Singapore-based company operating with 2 fulfillment centers. We have warehouses in the USA and China. As our items are stored in several warehouses, your order may be shipped in separate packages.
3. Where do you ship to?
We do support worldwide shipping and FREE SHIPPING for any order.
4. How long do I wait until my order is sent out?
All orders are made-to-order so it takes about 8 business days to process in our warehouse and transport to Logistic Agency then. This means that your order will carefully be produced one by one and then sent out within this period.
5. When will I receive my items after I place an order?
Our Standard Shipping typically takes 2-4 weeks and depending on how fast customs in your country processes the package. Nevertheless, we’re still suffering the impact of nCOV virus, the world-wide postal services are affected and it must take 6-9 weeks for now. You can update the shipping status here: https://www.prettyneatcreative.com/blog/shipping-status-update/
6. What are your Payment Methods?
We accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) and PayPal. Cast on delivery (COD) is not supported at the moment.
7. Can I use several discount codes in one order?
Promotion and discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts unless stated otherwise.
8. Can I cancel my order?
Probably! Cancellations should be made within 24 hours of order placement. Please direct messages to us for further support.
Your payment will be credited back to your account once cleared. Paypal will take 1-2 days, for Credits cards will take around 3-5 business days.
9. Can I return my order if I don’t like it?
You probably can! Pretty Neat Creative purchases are eligible for returns up to 365 days after the original date of purchase for a full refund. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase.
10. What if I need to return something?
Please read our guide here.