Magic Walking Foot
Sewing several layers of fabric is never an easy task. So, whether you’re new or a cross stitch expert, let's make things simple by using our newly designed Walking Foot. This Foot is also great for matching plaids or stripes and sewing fabrics with nap or pile, to keep them from shifting.
- The Walking Foot holds and moves fabric between the presser foot's upper feed dog and the machines's lower feed dogs to better control difficult fabrics as well as multiple layers of fabric.
- Sew at low or medium speed
- Used for low shank front and top loading sewing machines
- It works well with materials like lawn, knit, vinyl or leather.
- The walking foot is great for quilting, sewing when matching prints or plaids or fabric drift is an issue
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3.5 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- 1 x Sewing Walking Foot
- 1 x Instruction
Note: If you don’t know what sort of shank your machine has, it’s probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally “fancy” embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is. Most household sewing machines are "low-shank" and will fit this presser foot.
Orders typically take up to 7 days to process (during holiday period, processing times may take up to 14 days). Shipping can take up to another 14 days. In total we expect 3 - 4 weeks for them to arrive. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and tracking number so no worry!
Our 7 Day Risk-Free Guarantee
If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please follow the warranty process and contact our Support Center for RMA authorization within 7 days of the order being received. We will send you a new item or you can choose to receive a full refund. If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you shop at PrettyNeatCreative.
Side Cutter Foot
Product Description: Want to hem and trim simultaneously but you don't own a Serger (Overlock machine)? Check out the Side Cutter (Cut and Hem) Foot. This foot is basically an...
Magic Hemmer Foot 4/8
Product Description: A narrow rolled hem that is even and smooth is a sure sign of a well-made project. For the home sewer, however, achieving that standard can sometimes...
Magic Binder Foot
Product Description: Looking for an ideal foot to sew along curves and corners? Then Magic Binder Foot is perfect for you! It is also a great foot for using on knits fabric. Product...