A narrow rolled hem that is even and smooth is a sure sign of a well-made project. For the home sewer, however, achieving that standard can sometimes be a challenge. But you don't have to worry about it anymore. With the help of Magic Hemmer Foot, everything will be easy as pie!
This foot is also available in 4/8 and 8/8:
- Fits many Low Shank Snap-On Singer, Brother, Viking (Husky Series), Euro-Pro, Janome (front), White, Juki, Bernina (Bernette Series) and More
- Fold and stitch fabric edges in one step
- Precise measurement from fabric edge
- Weight: 20g
- Feed Mechanism: Walking Foot
- Material: Stainless Steel
1x Magic Hemmer Foot 6/8
Note: If you don’t know what sort of shank your machine has, it’s probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally “fancy” embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is. Most household sewing machines are "low-shank" and will fit this presser foot.