Our manager, Jackie Huges, had a really cute story. When she got her first place as an adult she purchased cheap sheets, cheap towels, cheap dishes but she splurged on an ivory 2 inch shag throw rug. She’d lay on the floor with her new puppy, Virgil, and run her fingers through that rug. She loved that rug.
And then a few weeks ago she was cleaning out the garage and she found that very rug in her keep boxes and she ran her fingers through and set it aside to wash and bring into her bedroom. But somehow things got confused and she found herself crying outside of a house wares donation box in the rain when she realized that, in the flurry of making her second or third trip to the box that day, she had accidentally donated that very rug.
It’s silly to cry over a rug, she decided that she would learn to latch hook so that she could make one very similar. We believe that everyone of us should do the same thing. And the very first step is to have the best Latch Hook in the World which can find here at Pretty Neat Creative.
- Create gorgeous latched rugs with the Bent Latch Hook Wood Handle.
- The ergonomic wooden handle is easy on your wrist and a breeze to maneuver through the grids.
- Convenient to use and comfortable to grip, this latch hook is a handy alternative to conventional straight bar hooks.
- Includes one bent tool with a wood handle
- Dimensions: 6.25 inches
- Composition: wood (handle)
1 Set (3pcs)