Want to knit an unique scarf for your loved ones but don't know where to start? Magic Scarf Knitting Loom is perfect for you. Just follow some simple steps below, you will be able to make your very own scarf in no time!
- Turn the lever to one side and place the 15 pegs into the base making sure that the guides at the top of the pegs alternate directions.
- For each peg,measure and cut your warp strands twice the length of the article you plan to make,plus an extra 12.
- Place the center of each warp strand into a guide and pull down slightly to secure.Arrange the warp strand into a guide and pull down slightly to secure. Arrange the warp strands so they are extending away from the lever.
- Hold your weft strand at the top of the pegs,pull taut at each end.
- Place the weft between the alternating guides.
- Then pull the weft down through the center of the peg guides.
- Rotate the lever to the other side.
- Hold your weft strand at the top of the pegs,pull down through the guide.
- Pull down through the guide.
- While holding the peg,slowly pull the warp until it just touches that peg.Do not pull any more and cause the peg to bend.
- Continue repeating steps 6-9.AS the pegs begin to fill up,simply push the weft down towards the base to tighten the weave.Once the weft covers the pegs about 4-5,move on step11.
- Starting at one end,pull one peg(along with it's warp strand)all teh way out of teh woven portion.
- PLace the peg(with warp still in the guide)back into the base.
- Repeat with each peg and place teh woven portion at teh base of the pegs.
- Continue weaving and advancing to achieve the desired length.Then pull each peg and wrap all the way out of the woven portion,and remove the wrap from the guides.
- Smooth out the woven portion,make sure the weft is pushed togeter as tightly as desired and that the warp strands are pulled taut. Depending upon what you are making,there are different ways to proceed.
1 x Magic Scarf Knitting Loom Kit