The seam ripper is a must-have in every sewer’s toolbox, whether brand new to the game or a veteran of the craft. All sewers make mistakes, and do-overs are a natural part of the sewing experience. Ripping out seams is a tedious task that can be messy, but it doesn’t have to be. Let Thor's Seam Ripper solve that problem for you.
- A seam ripper with plasitc handle.
- Perfect for ripping out seams and stitches without damaging the fabric.
- Small version, very handy for getting into all those small places and undoing fine stitching.
- Clear cap can protect the blade edge or be used as an extension handle.
- A red round mini ball at the end of the smaller fork for protecting your fabric.
- Condition: New and high quality
- Material: Steel and Plastic
- The Blade Edge Length: Approx. 0.4 inch/ 1cm
- The Exposed Metal Part Length: Approx. 1.14 inch/ 2.9cm
- Total Length: Approx. 3.42 inch/ 8.7 cm (clear cap included)
- Color: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow (Send by Random)